Saturday, September 26, 2009

Better

I am almost entirely recovered! I was actually feeling better last Sunday, but had a persistent cough this week. It seems to be fading, which means I start running again this Monday! I've been out of an exercise routine for almost a month, so I hope I can still make 3 miles. We will see. The race I was supposed to run last week did not happen. However, I've signed up for a 5K next month. I'm hoping to finish in a respectable time. I don't want to embarrass myself.

Family (my grandparents) are in town. They came over to see my place today. Nothing motivates you to clean like guests!

Now it's Saturday afternoon and I am totally at a loss for what to do. I've been rather stressed on the weekends, but now I've caught up on all of my chores and errands. I think it's time to make a new "to do" list!

Well, I just wanted to say hello and let you know I'm still alive.

Something substantial will be coming soon (I hope).

2 comments:

Dave said...

Hello :) I'm glad you're still alive!

Brendon said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. That's good news! :)