Friday, September 18, 2009

Illness

I've been traveling for the past 3 weeks. The day I returned I was not feeling well. Things went from bad to worse and now I'm in self-imposed quarantine. I had all the symptoms of the flu, but my recovery seems to be too quick for it to be the flu. I don't know what I have, but I do know I'm ready to be back to 100%.

My sick days have given me a chance to declutter the DVR. I have a tendency to let shows stockpile. Many I just end up deleting without watching.

This post is without any real direction. My head is fuzzy.

I currently have no food. A friend had to bring me a loaf of bread. I'm out of peanut butter for Pete's sake!

The rest of the weekend will be spent resting, cleaning, and restocking my bare cabinets.

Don't forget to watch NPH hosting the Emmy's. He's awesome!

2 comments:

B K Kenobi said...

i can bring you soup sometime. we haven't hung out in too long, anyway. :)

freelancer said...

Haha. Thanks for the offer. Thankfully I'm on the mend. I definitely plan of having a gathering in the very near future. Be on the lookout.