Saturday, January 23, 2010

Round-up

I find myself preoccupied by lots of things that keep me from blogging. None are too terribly exciting. One new "hobby" is watching Dr. Who (thanks Netflix). Growing up I used to watch the old series every now and again with my dad. I was quite late getting into the new one and I can't wait to catch up with Torchwood!

I'm headed out of town so I figure I'll post a round-up of things I've been meaning to share, but have not gotten around to until now:

  • Biblical Historicity is an interest of mine, especially after an online course I was taking peaked my interest. This is an interesting read about David and Solomon.
  • A good friend's sister posted this about yoga recently. It's absolutely worth a read, even if you don't know (or care) anything about yoga.
  • Surely you have all seen Avatar by now. I also assume you've seen these. They've been making the rounds around the internet and I find them quite amusing.
  • This Lily Allen song is one of my new favorites. I know it's not quite new.
  • If any guys out there are in need of a new haircut you should check out about.com. Really, it's still a great site for a lot of info!
There are a ton of other things I would like to share, but I'll do it at a later date. I'll post something more substantial next week. Scout's honor.

I almost forgot! I want a new bicycle. Come spring, it will be mine!

5 comments:

David said...

Why do you want a women's bicycle?

freelancer said...

Um, that is most definitely a man's bicycle. Punk.

Ophir said...

As long as it's not pink, does not have frills on the handles, and does not have a cute little basket, I have no idea what makes a bike masculine or feminine.

As for haircuts. I usually just tell my barber: "make it short".

David said...

Oh, well the top description says "women's." Now that you pointed it out, it does say "men's" in the description. Just posting this so all the other people's are clear on it. Still, badly designed page.

Pauly And The Crackers said...

Where are you gonna ride the bike? I like the orange one, minus the brown/tan seat and handles.