Sunday, May 31, 2009

Moving

I have officially moved out. It was a chore. I never want to do it again. I've told my roommate she can have all of my belongings when I move out. I ain't lugging this crap anywhere else.

That said, the new place is lovely! Photos and or video to come. I know I always promise photos yet never deliver. But I will put some albums up. Eventually...

I have lots of things to talk about! Sadly, I'm bogged down with an insane schedule here. Work is busy (hooray, seriously), social calendar is full, and I head out in the near future for a work trip. I foresee some idle time near the end of the month.

On a somber note, my mentor at work died on Saturday. We worked together for 6 months when I first came onboard. I'd not seen him much lately (I work in a different location now), but we did see each other a couple of months ago at a professional function. I will go to the funeral and it will be my first. It still has not really registered that he will not be coming back.

No comments: