Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dreams

I've been having unusually vivid dreams lately. Last night I dreamed I found a wallet of a women who had been abducted and/or murdered. It had her credit cards, license, ID, etc., all bundled together with a rubber band. The most disturbing thing about the dream was that in it I was thinking about how I would blog about it! I was actually composing the blog entry in my head, in the dream. It was crazy. Maybe I need to take a break from this.

In other "news", the gym shorts that I have been wearing for the past 8 years as pajamas are being retired. They have loosened to the point they are too big to wear. I bought some new ones at Target but they are not the same.

I am trudging through a book that is mediocre, but I really just want to stop reading it. However, I've committed and am determined to finish it.

We had a 30+ degree drop in temperature compared to yesterday. It was 78 and now we are under a winter storm watch. It is utterly insane.

Next week I am headed to Texas to visit my grandparents! I'm very excited. They live outside Houston. Hooray for vacation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am doing quite well. Sorry that I have not updated my blog in awhile... and boy do I have some things I could write about!

Good to hear that things are going well for you. Off to Houston, you say? I have family in Houston, and I myself am within an eight-hour drive of the city. It is so beautiful! Hope you have a great time there.

Pomoprophet said...

And thats how people get sick! the weather changing so rapidly.

By the way I'm a new reader and i've added you to my google reader so I'll be around!

freelancer said...

Pomo, I'm one of your 50 readers too. Haha.

Phantom, I like Texas (except for the heat). I think it will be a great trip.