Saturday, January 10, 2009

Moving

My trip got pushed back a week. I'm not complaining! Now I can catch up on stuff around here.

Last night I went out with some coworkers. In 2.5 hours I managed to choke down one beer. Gross. I don't think I will ever find one I like.

I am moving. It will be in four months, but I am in the process of planning right now. For the first time in my whole life I get my own bathroom! It's not in my favorite part of town (it's sort of in a suburb), but it is the fiscally responsible thing to do. No need to get a fancy new apartment/house/condo just so I can fill it with crap I don't need.

I have not been to Target in over two weeks. This has got to be some sort of record. I am generally there twice a week minimum.

iLife'09 looks like it's going to have some cool features. A friend and I are going to buy the family pack so we can upgrade.

Hooray for the weekend. Time to head out and get some stuff done!

No comments: