Monday, January 5, 2009

Pocket Cookies

Leaving work I stuck my hands into my pockets in order to shelter them from the cold. Inside I found two cookies! At lunch today I bought three chocolate chip cookies. I ate one and stuck the other two in my pocket where they were later discovered. It was a lovely treat.

Today I considered getting rid of my Nintendo Wii. I bought is about two years ago because I just had to have it. All it does is collect dust because I don't have anyone to play with. However, I think I will keep it around because is should get more use once I move in with a friend this May.

I recently finished A History of God by Karen Armstrong. I have read two other books by her and all of them have been enjoyable. It has been very useful as I am reengineering my faith. It gave me hope and a sense of peace. I have one more "weighty" book to read before I switch to some lighter fair. Through the Looking Glass is next in the queue.

Well, I really should not be spending time blogging right now. There are things that must be done this week before I head out for yet another trip. I feel like I am living out of a suitcase.

2 comments:

Ophir said...

I love it when I find unexpected money or sweets.

Trips are fun!

And so is Lewis Carroll. If you haven't already read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, it'd make more sense to start there, though, being as it's the first.

David said...

Have a chess board handy when you read Through the Looking Glass.