Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!

Greetings

Today feels like a Saturday...but it's not! I love thinking it's a Saturday when it's not, it means I get a bonus day for the weekend.

So, I am most definitely excited about my self-imposed rule to alternate serious and fun posts. Here's to fun!

Today I have been cleaning out my closet. I definitely have over 130 shirts (including some jackets and sweaters) and I am going to say 45 pairs of shoes (ballpark). I will let you know more stats as they come in. I do know that I have a bunch of hangars free. Oh yeah, that 130 does not include shirts in the laundry pile. That probably pushes it to 150+ quite easily. I will be so glad when I drop off the bags to Goodwill.

Looking around, my room is a disaster! I have junk everywhere. I cannot wait for the great sense of order that will come once I put everything where it belongs. If only we had a Container Store...

I am happy to report that my credit card debt will be below 4000 in the next week. It's so exciting. I hope to be credit card debt free sometime this fall. Hooray! Now to tackle those student loans...

Next week I am going to be gone again. I am sure I will post again before I leave.

I find this entertaining, enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rauYr-8vvoA

Cleaning and paying off debt are fun to me. I thought I would let you in on the joy. Haha.

No comments: