Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Gravity

I am currently serving on a Jury. It is quite possibly the most important thing I have ever done. I cannot talk about anything due to a court order, but I will fill you in once I am authorized to speak.

My best friend is moving home this Friday. We are currently roommates and it makes me very sad to see him go. It is highly likely that his job search will bring him back in town, there is no certainty. He won't be that far away once he moves back home, but the dynamic of our friendship will change and it will be very strange. I am excited about my new roommate, but he is very different than my current one.

My other best friend (she recently got re-upgraded from close friend) is also having difficulty finding a job. All three of us have lived a rather "pink champagne" life for the past four years, and it so strange to see them struggle. She bought Banquet TV dinners the other day, something I thought would never happen (please forgive the absolute arrogance of the example, it is for illustrative purposes only).

I have not been as consumed with thought lately. I have slowed down the pace of my reading and am working towards stressing less and making the most of each day.

I have determined that Add to the Beauty (lyrically) is the best cd I own. I know I already mentioned this, but it's in my car right now.

Life is good. There are many other things rattling around my head and I will be sharing them shortly. Until then, have a great life.

No comments: