Saturday, July 5, 2008

Rant

My hood has a dent in it! I think it happened at the dealership. It's not a huge deal, but it really makes me upset. I don't know how I can prove it happened there. I am mad at not noticing it before. I am not made of money to keep taking the car in for repairs. Maybe my car is just mad at me for not treating her right. She does need to have some scratches buffed out and I need to have some work done where I hit a parked car. I also need to get new windshield wipers.

I just had to vent. I have a tendency to obsess about little things. I guess I will be paying yet another visit to the dealership when I get back in town. Arrrgggghhhhhh.

In other news, Wall-E was great. You can always count on Pixar for a good movie and Thomas Newman for a good score.

Thank you for listening.

No comments: