Saturday, June 28, 2008

Untitled

I really had no idea what to name this post, hence "untitled". However, as I have mentioned before in my other blog, "untitled" really is a title...

I retired my Xanga the other day. It served me well throughout college. I may post occasionally, but for the most part I am done. This affair with blogger destroyed our relationship. Due to my pseudo-anonymity the other blog will remain unlinked. Your loss, I thought I had quite a few hilarious posts. I fear my sense of humor is stifled here by my weighty discussions and frequent whining.

The next 48 hours of my life are very hectic (recurring theme). In fact, I should not really even be wasting time online. It's hard taking so many business trips back to back. I have such a short term memory when it comes to my love of travel. I love being other places, but I dislike the getting there and getting back. Still, I am rarely one to turn down an exciting trip.

I have been struck lately by how unimportant God/Christianity/Faith/etc. are to a lot of people. They just don't care. A part of me wishes I could be like this, but I am also keenly aware that I don't want the lives of these other people. I want my life and I want it to be the very best it can be. I want to rise above mediocrity.

On another note, I feel like I have seen my man of Macedonia and am being pushed further and further on. I don't know where I am being called or what I am being called to do, but I have a few ideas and am going to work to realize them.

Have a wonderful weekend. I may or may not be away for a few days. I can already picture you at your computer with bated breath, awaiting my next post. Hahahahaha.

1 comment:

Jay said...

I can already picture you at your computer with bated breath, awaiting my next post. Hahahahaha.

Hey, don't get sarcastic now. I'll really be looking forward to it. Hope you get through all the madness. :)