Friday, August 8, 2008

Mezcla

Greetings.

My stomach hurts.  I don't know why.  Maybe it's because I have eaten too much bad for you stuff this week (like a fried brownie), but that always happens when I travel.  Stupid corporate credit card, inviting me to eat delicious, high calorie food.  I went to the store as soon as I got in to buy some fruit.  Hopefully apples, oranges, and plums will help counteract my unhealthy habits from earlier in the week.

It is HOT here.  Heat advisories are constantly in effect.  Autumn, your presence is sorely missed.  

Converting to a Mac has been fun, but a little challenging.  The last time I really used one was 5 years ago when I was in high school.  I'm a bit rusty.  Plus, the one-click mouse that comes with the computer is really annoying.  On the plus side, the computer is MUCH faster than my old one, the display is beautiful, and I can use Skype!

If you read this I most definitely wasted a few seconds of your life.  I apologize.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Please... There's no such thing as wasted time if you enjoyed the time you were wasting.

My mother just got a Mac to do her artwork. This is a woman who got her art degree in the 1960s and she's just now trying to make the jump to digital art. I say good luck to her.