Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rule Breaker

So, I am breaking my new rule about delayed posting.  I am so weak.  Haha.  I am also quite the binge poster.  After being away for a few days earlier this week, I am earnestly making up for it.  I love the word "earnest".  It reminds me of cucumber sandwiches.

Today was absolutely beautiful.  It was overcast and there was a cool breeze.  I decided to go for a run/walk/meander/sit and meditate.  I found it quite enjoyable and was in high spirits afterwards.  

Sorry for the negativity of my recent posts, I have been sick the past few days.  As you know, sick JD=grumpy JD, and grumpy JD tends to be negative.

Rocking out to Brandi Carlile always puts me in a good mood even though the lyrics are quite depressing.  Butch Walker is another decent cure for the blues.

As I mentioned before, it was an overcast day and it reminded me of winter although it was 75 degrees.  I took a nap and it was wonderful.  I can't wait to curl up with a blanket and good book once the cooler months come around.

My timeline for finding the meaning of life is 18 months.  I have got to start working on my plan for cold fusion.   

That's about all.  I took a step back today and inventoried my life.  It's pretty darn good.  In fact, I think I am where I need to be right now.  However, I am always prone to second guess life decisions I have made.  We will see.  

Goodnight.

No comments: