Sunday, August 17, 2008

Goals

I don't know if I have used this title yet, but I am too lazy to check. The main purpose of this post is to lighten up the mood. I fear I'm entirely too dreary! I will be venturing into somber subjects in the near future, but for now I will talk about some other things.

I have made quite a few goals lately and I thought I would share:

- Beat Super Mario Bros. 3

- Pay off all credit card debt by November

- Save 3 months of pay

- Finish every book in my stack of approx. 12

- Complete The Purge

- Pack a lunch 3 times a week

- Start cooking more meals at home

- Laugh more

- Give more

- Care more

- Be more honest


That about sums it up. I'm off to eat a turkey sandwich!

2 comments:

JJ said...

"Pack a lunch 3 times a week"

Amen. Seriously, now that I have a full time job I've got to get on this.

freelancer said...

I know! Eating out everyday is bad for the wallet and the waistline.