Friday, October 31, 2008

Redirecting

I had planned on composing a beautiful farewell post as I take a break for the month of November. However, that will not be happening. I am too tired so this will have to suffice.

I flew back from Ohio today. It was much nicer than anticipated and I am eager to return. On the flight back I was in a good mood and feeling a little romantic. I better bust out Pride and Prejudice!

After seeing a parade of 6 year olds in adorable Halloween costumes, I have decided I want to have kids someday. Well, I am least open to it. We will see what happens.

There will be much to talk about when I return (I assume), but in the meantime all of my energy will be redirected this month into a special project. I will most likely cheat and save posts to draft, but NO PUBLISHING. I must remain strong.

Goodnight and good luck.

1 comment:

B K Kenobi said...

all the people in the department are nice enough . . . which is why it's hard to stay really mad at them.

i just think that--like almost every other person employed by the university--they don't do anything more than they absolutely have to for the students.

maybe that's what i get for going to a public school . . . *shrug*