Saturday, April 19, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust

I am going to warn you once more that this post is going to be over 80% trivial. I am far too exhausted to be formulating cohesive thoughts about anything of consequence.

Right now I am sitting downstairs on my recliner. Rihanna just finished playing on my iTunes and now it's Danilo Montero's turn. iTunes is definitely one of the best inventions of all time. The only problem I have is deciding whether to buy the songs a la carte or buy the entire album. Wow, life's really tough.

Yesterday I had a 7 hour "budget" meeting! I am so glad that it is through. This morning I knocked out a presentation for class on Tuesday. The only thing remaining is a paper. I have to do some research, but I actually don't think it will be too terrible. Still, I have got to get motivated and work on it before dinner tonight (we are going out for my Dad's birthday). I think I want a nap first...

On Friday I was stressed to the max, but I just could not become unhappy. Ever since I came out to myself, life has been so much happier. I don't obsess over it anymore. It's just becoming a part of who I am...not the whole. Since calling a truce on the war I was fighting inside me, I have been so much happier. Not sunshine, rainbows, lollipops happy, but happy in the peace, hope, and love that is in my life. I am sure my cynical side will rear its ugly head again and I will enter into an existential funk like I am prone to do, but right now I am content.

My laptop is huge and the heat from the battery burns my lap. I feel bad getting a new one, especially since it is not broken. However, it is four years old and has seen better days. I may save up some money and replace it this summer. I hope it does not become self-aware, read this post, and decide to self-destruct!

Wow, I should really go. It's sleepy time, followed by school work, followed by dinner, followed by school work. Yeah, that's the plan!

I will be sure to work on a post that will challenge your intellect in the near future. Haha.

No comments: