Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Brilliant Day

I feel so much better than I did yesterday! I think whatever was in the air is moving out.

I am sitting here in my office (putting off some work) and the walls are covered in peace signs and photos of animals. A couple of years ago I mentioned to my co-workers that I hate peace and animals. It's been added to the official quote board and they decided to incorporate it into this year's birthday decor. It cracks me up.

I have several topics that I want to discuss, but I don't really feel like it right now. Today I am living for today and putting my philosophizing on hold. It's one of those few days when tomorrow is not really a pressing concern. I finished my last exam ever (undergraduate), got an excellent grade on my paper, ran into a friend and had an awesome conversation, am celebrating my birthday, and am going to what promises to be a very interesting bible study tonight. Today is awesome.

Just for a teaser, upcoming posts will include topics such as "What is Sin", "What If...", and "Stigma". Stay tuned!

No comments: