Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rainy Day

So, it was an absolute mess outside today! I do love rainy days, but not when I am sans umbrella and need to walk across campus to get a chicken sandwich. Chick-Fil-A = Delicious.

It is 6 o'clock and I just got up from a nap. I wish I could have slept on through tomorrow. I was going to make a sandwich before the nap, but I am without bread! I must go to the store tonight. In fact, I have a TON of stuff to get done in the next four hours: shopping (hopefully Target!), socializing, cleaning, bill paying, budgeting, and homework!

AHHHHHH!

Good night.

EDIT:

I have added several blogs to my link sections. I have been reading a bunch of ya'lls stuff recently, but am desperately behind! If you would not like me to link to you I will be happy to take them down. Also, I have another blog that has been up for several years, but since I have started this new one, I will have to re-introduce myself to the blogosphere in the near future.

1 comment:

Jay said...

I certainly don't mind if you link to me, and don't worry about "catching up" on everything. I (and most bloggers) have links to what we consider our most important posts (I call mine my "Greatest Hits") on our homepages. I'm enjoying reading your writing and you sound a lot like I did when I was first starting to come to terms with all this stuff. Take care!

Jay